Friday, October 9, 2009

I Love the Mountains!

I have a new favorite hobby. Hiking with friends! This has probably been the best thing about having all of the kids in school--and I've only done it twice! There are a few ladies in the ward who love to hike and have invited me along. So, I'm sorry if you are sick of my mountain pictures. I just can't help it!!!


Every where I turned was another breathtaking view!


Boot Rock.

My hiking buddies. I feel so blessed to live so close to this amazingly beautiful place!

This is Gem Lake. It is very low, but there is a sandy beach area. We have attempted this hike twice with the kids and never made it because they were smaller and more interested in climbing the big bouldered rocks on the trail than hiking it. But I think they would really enjoy wading in this little lake and I know I would love hanging out on the shore with a book. We are going to do it!!!








1 comment: