Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thanksgiving week (continued)

On Thanksgiving day we drove from Anaheim to Orem with only 1 bathroom/fuel stop!   We were motivated to get there in time for the wonderful meal that Grandma and Grandpa Hemmert prepared just for us!   I thought I had some pictures.  I hope Grandpa took some!   It was a fabulous dinner with all the trimmings and then some!


The kids were sure excited to see Holly and Tyson.  It had been almost a year!

Scott was in charge of the Hansen family Thanksgiving reunion this year.  It was the wildest one yet!   He picked us up in a "limo" a.k.a. furniture delivery truck, and drove us to the church where we had a yummy breakfast followed by some crazy games!   This is Brandon and Mark with the Boise Hansen's new puppy.

This is what I mean by crazy games.  Sumo wrestling!   We haven't laughed that hard in long time!

Our hero!   The guys were good sports.  It wasn't very comfortable in those suits.   Some of the ladies wrestled too, but we missed it.  We had to get on the road again to get home before a storm hit.


Mark tried it too!   It was fun until he fell over and hit his head on the floor.  We should have put the helmet hair on!


No comments:

Post a Comment